City Guide: London
Take a trip with the Life-Styled by Stacy Garcia team to the United Kingdom for our top picks in our City Guide: London.
1. The Modern Pantry brings global inspiration to London cuisine by fusing different cultures in its menu while maintaining a classic and crisp design.
2. Duck and Waffle, as the highest restaurant in the city, is a must for the best views of London! The beautiful and modern styled restaurant, which is open 24/7, is accessible whenever hunger strikes.
3. Poppie’s impressive British memorabilia and authentic fish and chips represent the history of London, all while giving off a retro 1950s vibe. What says London cuisine more than fish and chips?
1. The Shoreditch House, just a couple miles from the Tower Bridge and the London Eye, is the perfect location to rest while touring the historic city. This chic boutique-style hotel gives you a stylish and comfortable place to stay!
2. The Mondrian Hotel’s glamorous design and convenient location provides an iconic London experience. Head up to The Rumpus Room, the hotel’s rooftop bar, to experience the riverside views of London.
1. Sky Garden’s intricate architecture creates a three story public garden in the sky. With a 360-degree view of the city, you’ll be able to see London in a brand new way while visiting the garden’s observation deck and open-air terrace.
2. Future and Found mixes new designs and vintage finds into a one-stop shop for stylish accents for your home, making it a must visit location on your London shopping list.
3. The Queens Park Farmers Market is a Sunday favorite in London. With a delicious variety of fresh produce and booths, Queens Park is the best place for Sunday strolling.